- Read My Blog for:
- My Publications – when I have a release coming out or something happening on the publishing front, I’ll announce it here.
- Writing – where I discuss the process I’ve taken with various projects, what was difficult, what struck me as I worked, and what amused or inspired me. The posts are separated into novels or topics. Be forewarned that some of the posts may include spoilers.
- Interesting Links – these links are culled from my market research, story research, and random links I found interesting.
- Reviews – though I don’t always succeed, I try to write a review of pretty much everything I read, looking at it from a pure enjoyment standpoint, though I will occasionally mention writing techniques I notice. I only post books I enjoy as tastes vary.
- Stray Thoughts – this includes anything from philosophical, sociological, or political arguments (though I largely avoid the last) to amusing glimpses into the not-quite-mellow aspects of my life.
- Positive Reminders – this aspect started with the Things That Make Me Smile posts, a combination of pictures, videos, and positive moments. I intend to keep this aspect of my blog, but may vary the methods periodically.
- Challenges – Whether a writing, thinking, drawing, or other exercise, these challenges encourage you to experiment creatively.
Note: I originally maintained two blogs, one on Blogger.com and one on livejournal.com.
- You can join My Newsletter to receive a no more than monthly email about new releases, contests, and bonuses for newsletter subscribers. You can also select only to receive release announcements by genre. The monthly newsletter fell into a hiatus by accident, but I intend to revive it when I’m able.
- You can follow me on Twitter. I post original content (non-replies) about writing and life sometimes. I also post alerts for when I publish on my blog to remind you to drop by.
- Favorite me on GoodReads.
- You can like my Facebook Author Page.
Subscribe to Blog via Email